THINKING ABOUT BUYING YOUR FIRST HOME?
Become a more informed and prepared buyer than your competition.
This booklet will show you, the first time homebuyer, exactly what to expect so you won’t be caught off-guard.
HERE’S A PEEK AT WHAT’S INSIDE:
- The first thing every buyer should do that even people who are buying their 2nd, 3rd, or 33rd home often don’t do.
- What you need to do if you’re getting money from a family member to help with the purchase of your first home.
- Why you should not watch real estate shows on TV.
- When you should bring your parents, or any other trusted relative or friend, to see houses with you.
- How to avoid paying for expensive repairs once you buy a house.
Buying your first home can be exciting, fun, and life-changing… in a good way. But it can also be scary, aggravating, and life-changing in a not-so-good way if you don’t know what to expect.
Which is why I created this booklet for the first time homebuyer– to help you have the best experience possible when you buy your first home!
If you’d like a free copy, just get the password to my private resource library by entering your information below.
And don’t worry… There’s no obligation. I won’t hound you to work with me. It’s totally free. I will never share your information with anyone. I will send you some follow up helpful info, but if you don’t find it helpful to you, just opt out at any time.
To access this first time homebuyer booklet, as well as all of the booklets in my resource library, just enter your information below to get the library password.
Here’s a Pinnable link for your Dream Homes Pinterest Board: